Executive Leadership Role – Chief Information Officer
A unique role leading one of the largest and most complex ICT environments in Australasia.
Leading a large team providing a professional shared services and information systems platform, supporting a customer and population base of significance within New Zealand’s fastest growing region. This is a unique and complex operating environment that will appeal to a seasoned professional who holds a legacy of successful service delivery gained from within diverse customer ecosystems.
In this role you will be an integral part of leading a services organisation through a pivotal period of its evolution. You will be an established leader, committed to the continuous development of your team, and possess a demonstrated ability to effectively lead projects of scale and significance. With a myriad of vested stakeholders, you will have the skill set to foster productive partnerships and bring a relentless pursuit of professionalism.
Key requirements include:
- An executive gravitas that engenders confidence amongst your team, peers and stakeholders.
- Seasoned ICT / Technology expert who ranks highly amongst their peers.
- Reputable market credibility which engenders support for the organisation when it matters and attracts the top skill sets.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement capability that fosters both confidence and respect at all levels.
- An influencer who negotiates effectively by clear communication and interpersonal savvy.
- A strong strategic and business mind-set that demonstrates a solutions focussed and a pragmatic approach.
- Composure and resilience under pressure that produces a calm, capable and highly skilled team environment.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholder interests ensuring competing priorities can be resolved collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity whilst maintaining high employee engagement and customer satisfaction levels.
- A highly developed commercial nous and sense of realistic purpose.